Thursday, April 16, 2015

Story with a photo - International Excursion at Din Tai Fung


Back in the summer of junior year, I went back to Taiwan for a internship at my uncle's company. But internship aside, the first thing that came to my mind when I got off the plane was the good food located all over the island of Taiwan that was just waiting for my arrival. Out of all the great food there, there is always one restaurant that I have to go to every time I visit Taiwan: Din Tai Fung. Din Tai Fung is a famous restaurant in Taiwan, well known for their Shanghai Xiao Long Bao, which are essentially circular dumplings with a bit of broth inside. On my second day there, I got the chance to visit the restaurant, and while I was there, I noticed this cute card holder with the company mascot enclosed inside a transparent cube of water, which I decided to take a photo of to remind myself of the great experience. 

4 comments: