Tuesday, April 21, 2015

MCJMCW Photo Story

On the first day of MC week, I originally planned to go to a taco truck in Niles, but when we got there, the truck was not there. We had to change our plans, and ended up going to Sonics, where I ordered a Coney dog, filled with great sauces, great onions and beef, and great diabetes.
On the second day of MC week, I took a friend out to lunch and we went to the Habit at Pacific Commons. I ordered my usual there, which was a Double Charburger, with added cheese and grilled onions. In my opinion, I think they have one of the best burgers in Fremont. 
On the third day of MC week, I went with my friends to Chick-Fil-A, my favorite restaurant. When we were there, I ordered a Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich, pictured above. Like always, it was superb.
.
On the fourth day of MC week, I brought another friend out, this time to Popeyes at Fremont Hub. That day was my birthday, so my friend insisted on paying for me! Yay free meal!
On the final day of MC week, we had an assembly schedule where all the students, during third period, would go watch the Multicultural Assembly, where a ton of students would perform dances and cultural events for the rest of the school to see. Pictured here, is Mr. Hui performing Tai Chi Chuan. 




1 comment: